Learn About Movember

">

Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Wolfpack




Each day I have a new feeling about my stache.  I feel myself taking on a new persona to match my stache.  As you can see by the picture, it's fit for a bad ass.  I guess you can say I'm developing a whole new swagger.  I mean, I've been told that I have 'swag' before, reminiscent of Denzel Washington, but this swag is different.


You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when Victor introduced me to his team, Major League Moustachers, I knew it was my own. And my wolf pack... it grew by one. So there... there were two of us in the wolf pack... I was alone first in the pack, and then Victor invited me into his later. And a few days later, when JB, Jesus, Janusz, Cae, Bennett, Kevin, and the Mo Sistas Jennifer and Jolka all joined the Major League Moustachers, I thought, "Wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added nine more Bros and Sistas to my wolf pack. Ten of us wolves, running around the New York City and Germany, looking for donations and generating awareness.*

So tonight, I make a toast! A toast to my wolf pack, and to all of you who have generously donated to the cause and given your support in any way.


Be sure to check out the new feature on the side where you can vote for the dirtiest stache.  This poll will run until November 30, so don't miss out on an opportunity to make your vote count.  Also, if you have any ideas on what feature should be added to the blog leave a comment and we will see what we can do to make it happen. 



*Based on ideas from The Hangover (2009)

1 comment: