Learn About Movember

">

Sunday, November 8, 2009

From Classy to Trashy

So Week One is in the books.  I started out with a fresh shave and a little class, and now I have a nasty stache and a lotta trash.  On Thursday, after just four days of mustache growth, I began noticing people on the train looking at me in an awkward way, a way I hadn't noticed before.  Sure, I'm a little more conscious now about the way I look and am maybe paying too much attention to if others are paying attention to me.  However, I wore a hat and scarf to work on Friday and received far less looks on the train.  I guess they figured I was a traveler instead of a ... nevermind.

Then, on Friday night (morning, 1:30am) I was waiting for the train and for the first time in my life (while on US soil) I was approached and asked if I spoke English.  Again, I was wearing a hat and a scarf so I must have been giving off the Frenchie vibe.

Today, well, today you can decide for yourself by looking at the update below.  Please, leave your comments, comparisons, jokes, etc. in the comments section below.  Also, be sure to click on the Donate Here! link to the left (under Peter Aiello) to donate to the cause.  Any size donation is much appreciated. 

Weekly Update



Thanks. Peace. I'm out!

1 comment:

  1. You look great Peter! Call me on Thursday afternoon, if possible, so we can chat and catch up.

    Mel

    ReplyDelete