Learn About Movember

">

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Can you see it?


Hello! I am growing a moustache... hold on, scratch that... I am doing my BEST to grow a moustache in order to raise money and awareness for the fight against prostate cancer for the month of Movember.
For those who dont know me, I can't grow facial hair. So I am trying everything I can to get my Mo... from eating mushrooms, tomatoes, to wild south american spices... am trying... and I am happy to say that YES, there is some progress.... Look for yourself

(you might want to zoom in 8x) hahaha

...and, don't forget to donate some dough!


1 comment:

  1. I ALWAYS HAVE ADMIRE YOU NOW I AM MORE PROUD OF YOU THAN EVER FOR DOING THIS. THIS IS SETTING A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR THOSE WHO FOLLOW YOUR STEPS. I WILL BE FOREVER YOUR FAN AND BEST FRIEND. GOOD LUCK AND THANKS AGAIN FOR DOING THIS.

    ReplyDelete