Learn About Movember

">

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Welcome to MOvember

First, I want to thank all of you for visiting this site.

Now that I have that out of the way, I'd like to thank all of you for your support and generous donations. Sure, a bunch of guys growing mustaches for a month seems like something college kids would do to raise money for a field trip, and don't get me wrong, I think it's great that they would do something creative to raise money rather than hold their hands out to mommy and daddy, but we're growing mustaches to raise awareness about two diseases that will change the lives of many men, likely some of you reading this blog.

For more information on Movember you can watch a short intro by clicking on the video image below:



Each week until the end of Movember (November) I will post a picture update. I welcome any and all comments, and look forward to seeing how creative you are in coming up with nicknames and comparisons.

Here is my Movember 1, 2009 update. Smooth like a baby's ass.



Be sure to follow me on all of my other pages by clicking on the links to the left (Facebook, Twitter, Mo Space).

Thank you again for visiting and let's have some fun with this. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment