Learn About Movember

">

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Mustache as a Symbol of Power

As far back as 1156 AD the mustache was seen as a symbol of power.  Admittedly I did not realize this until the further examination of an ancient samurai arms and armor exhibit.  Upon this realization I became instantly connected with my stache, or should I say, my new found symbol of power. 



That very same night I watched Manny Pacquiao destroy Miguel Cotto in 11 1/2 rounds of art and science.  If you know Pac Man, you know he, too, has a killer stache.  And while Pac-Man has superior hand skills, I am now convinced that it was the power of his stache that has given him the strength to go up in weight class and still pummel bigger and stronger fighters at will.



While my stache still has some work to do (you can judge for yourself, and please do), I am feeling an out-of-body power beginning to take over my daily life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment