Learn About Movember

">

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Juan Marichal with Me and My Mo

Here is a picture taken last night with Juan Marichal. Juan was the first and only Dominican baseball player to be inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame. Marichal is a former right-handed pitcher in MLB who played for the San Francisco Giants most of his career and was known for his high leg kick, dominating stuff and intimidation tactics, which included aiming pitches directly at the opposing batters' helmets.


This picture was taken yesterday also and really gives you an idea of my mo's current creepy factor. I'm in DR until tomorrow and then off to San Juan tomorrow. So far, nobody's flinched at my mo - you’ve gotta love Latin America. Tomorrow, me and my mo take on Isla Verde. Stay tuned for more pictures...

1 comment:

  1. UPDATE: The Hall of Fame requested that Victor Coto send his moustache to them on December 1st for exhibition.

    Congratulations Mr. Coto.

    ReplyDelete