Learn About Movember

">

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Here we are at the end

So it is 12:04am and the Mo is gone. It was harder to let go of than I had expected. Even as I was trimming with a pair of small kitchen scissors, I was considering keeping the moustache; not just for a few more days, but maybe for the foreseeable future. My moustache's life flashed before my very eyes. Little did I know that I had grown attached to my upper lip hair.

Despite my eagerness to return to normal life, I could not help but think how much longer I could go. But there I was with shaving cream lathered up and razor in hand. And before I knew it, it was all gone. Just memories. And though I will come across countless people who will never have know that I once had a thick and lustrous red moustache, I will always enjoy reminiscing about this special month and the journey and camraderie I shared with teammates and fellow Movember gentlemen.

No comments:

Post a Comment